Your choice for a 'high end' value long range scope?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I actually just ordered one yesterday. I decided to go with an Arken EP4 6-24x56. It's a new company, I have emailed and texted with the owner and founder and he seems a good guy. The product is by most accounts very good, seems competitive at two to three times its price point.

Solid clicky turrets
Zero stop
ED glass
Lifetime warranty
Absolute tracking guarantee

So... for $600 I figured it's worth a shot. If it isn't great, I'm not out that much, but if it is as good as it could be, I will be extremely happy.
I like their warranty and I have seen some good reviews on their scopes.

Be sure and let us know how you like it.

That scope must be pretty new because I can't find it in their website.

Last edited:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Most of you might have heard of this place but it is new to me. He sells refurbished scopes with the full warranty.

Free shipping on orders over $200 and $10 flat rate shipping otherwise. It might save someone a few bucks.

https://aaoptics.com

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
That scope must be pretty new because I can't find it in their website.

They have 3 scopes out now, with one or two new ones in the pipeline. Their biggest issues to date was an all out assault on the internet with spambots, spam accounts and folks that don't speak English as a native language signing up on every forum from here to hell and posting the exact same spam. They got busted out multiple times. Reviews I have read haven't been bad overall. Most guys say turrets are good and its tracks. Glass has been mixed. lots of varying opinions on their reticles. Some reviews have clearly been over the top. So you disregard the guys that say its better than German makes or NF. There has been a decent amount of used ones already for sale. So that says something. Could just be guys with money that want to see does a $600 scope really run with their $1500 scope.

The company overall seems to be using one of the big oems in China and doing some things right. Way to early to tell if they have staying power in this competitive of a market. Regardless this is a great time to be buying scopes. The competition has forced companies to have good warranty and service along with better options and pricing a much lower entry points.

Latest posts

Top Bottom