“Confiscation could be an option."

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I would think that any version of a confisication law would be thrown out in the SCOTUS, but guess who gets to nominate the next couple of justices. Plus, just the fact that gun owners would even have to fight something like this is mind boggling to me. Between Coumo and NYC mayor, has New York gone mad and raised a red sickle flag?

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hear this a lot here about confinscations during katrina. How exactly did that go down? The National Guard show up and asks and people handed then over?

Phildo64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The national guard didnt do any confiscations at least us Okies didnt. The police did most of that. Ill bet my life if that happened the NG here will not do it, period. I love my fellow soldiers but if that happens they all turned against the Constitution as far as Im concered abolished theyre oath and they might as well be invading Chinese troops to me.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This one is shorter for those with less free time or just a short attention span:

Please pay particular attention to the last thing said in that second video....

Last edited by a moderator:

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
They don't need to do a door to door confiscation.
Declare the possession of what ever guns they want to be prohibited. Set up an amnesty period where people can turn them in then if they catch with the prohibited gun you go to jail for a very long time.
The majority of gun owners will turn them in, if they offer a reward to turn in your neighbor plenty will jump on it for a little cash as well.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They don't need to do a door to door confiscation.
Declare the possession of what ever guns they want to be prohibited. Set up an amnesty period where people can turn them in then if they catch with the prohibited gun you go to jail for a very long time.
The majority of gun owners will turn them in, if they offer a reward to turn in your neighbor plenty will jump on it for a little cash as well.

That's what I figure.
I've got some liberal friends that I'm a little concerned about, they might turn me in.

I might need to rent the OSA boat for a weekend.

Latest posts

Top Bottom