2nd Amendment Day in Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Copper01

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was really disappointed that some of our in state manufacturer's didn't have a presence at the rally. It was the first rally I'd ever been too so didn't know what to expect. I did really enjoy the speakers .

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was really disappointed that some of our in state manufacturer's didn't have a presence at the rally. It was the first rally I'd ever been too so didn't know what to expect. I did really enjoy the speakers .

It was the first rally OK2A has put on so hopefully next year will be bigger.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Sykes gave us about 30 seconds, seems his assistant had been involved in a motor vehicle accident and he was dealing with that. He did say he had requested that it be placed in the calendar and hoped it would be this week. I will be calling him again if it's not. We can't give up on this happening this session. Seems to me the senate and house are more concerned with whose bill gets passed rather than getting a bill passed.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a small crowd. Very disappointing.
It was the first rally OK2A has put on so hopefully next year will be bigger.

That just means we're out contributing to society during the middle of the day on a Tuesday. It's harder for us to make it down there than, say.... occupiers.

C

Clay

That just means we're out contributing to society during the middle of the day on a Tuesday. It's harder for us to make it down there than, say.... occupiers.
You nailed it. Im an occupier.

No, I work at ODOT just across from the capitol and I went on lunch break.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I had been in the area I would've stopped by for a bit but i was in my office all day and I would've lost too much time heading to the capitol and back.

All my friends think since I have my own business and work out of my house that I can take off all the time. What it really means is that when I don't work I don't make any money (no such thing as sick days and vacation). Therefore I'm very choosey on what i take work time for and probably got to be a family yhing for me to take off.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I had been in the area I would've stopped by for a bit but i was in my office all day and I would've lost too much time heading to the capitol and back.

All my friends think since I have my own business and work out of my house that I can take off all the time. What it really means is that when I don't work I don't make any money (no such thing as sick days and vacation). Therefore I'm very choosey on what i take work time for and probably got to be a family yhing for me to take off.

Edmond is about 7 mins away from the capital. I work in Edmond, but I hear ya. I had to take a long lunch to get down there for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom