Active Duty and Veterans CC Permit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a question, are veterans and active duty military eligible for a reduced fee or no cost cc permit? The question was asked of me recently and on researching the internet find that a lifetime permit for Vets and AD is $125.00 is this correct?

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got my info form oklarifle.org and clicked on legislation, it says as I read it that a veteran already carrying a cc can renew for $25.00 for a lifetime and initially $125.00. John64, would you please check this out and see if you agree with my observations?

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got my info form okrifle.org and clicked on legislation, it says as I read it that a veteran already carrying a cc can renew for $25.00 for a lifetime and initially $125.00. John64, would you please check this out and see if you agree with my observations? I'm going back there now and reviewing what I think I read. (HB 1647) On re-reading, i guess it's anever mind, the bill is dormant/expired so it's a non-issue at present.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was proposed legislation this last year that would have done what the OP was asking about. That legislation never had a hearing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom