Ammo shortage issues- I hope I don't have to break into my deep stash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I shoot all my range pickups.
save the good stuff
Once had a case head separation during a stage at USPSA Production Nationals. It blew the extractor and mag out and put a few pieces of brass in my left thumb. Gave me a bit of a flinch with my backup Glock the rest of the match. Not that I was doing that great to begin with. If it's not factory or something I load and case check I'm not shooting it.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
die the princess bride GIF

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, the bottom dropped out right before I finished my stock up of my shooting ammo, for the next year. I'll have to buy my last case of 7.62x39 at inflated prices, sniff! Couldn't predict the Hamas thing, but with all the government contracts sucking up the civilian ammo production, the rest wasn't hard to predict.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SG ammo just ran their prices through the roof. Like 20¢ per round and up increase. He did this last time too.

Crazy thing is, I paid same price and went through locked and loaded a few days ago, kind of kicked my self for not going through SG and maybe getting it quicker, but then thought, you know what? I'm not supporting that guy. See your post and his inventory went up ten fold, along with his prices. How did he add that much inventory in just a few days with everything going on? Was he sitting on it waiting for a time such as this?

Latest posts

Top Bottom