Any interest in a Bugout Weekend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think the height of Morel mushroom season would be good....Oooops...Was I supposed to say that, Lurker?

Theres no morels, besides we only have the poison kind. I think May would work good. Squirrel season opens May 15th too, Weather might be a little more stable as well.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, May 15th every year since I can remember. I remember 4 birthdays, 1 anniversary, the day I lost a nut and squirrel season.

It used to be different like the quail seasons when the days to hunt were staggered.

It fell on the days when the Oklahoma Legislature was off. They controlled the quail and tree rat seasons until about 20 years ago when the ODW and their studies proved that the Okla Legislature was full of crap, and actually moved the seasons to where they are now that is best for the specie.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm interested, depending on health issues. I may have another surgery in June or July that will keep me out for a while. Otherwise, I'm definitely interested. I can also being a ham station and set it up for those who want to see what it is all about.

Latest posts

Top Bottom