Any ranges in Edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runnin17

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been to H&H a couple of times. Just wondering if there are any good ranges in Edmond or closer to North Edmond than H&H?

Mainly for myself at this point, but soon my wife will be getting a Springfield 9mm and she will want somewhere close to go to shoot it. Thanks in advance :D

MadMonkey

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is just down the street from me. Thanks :D

Heartland is really really good compared to H&H. The air is filtered much better, you won't be freezing in the winter and sweating in the summer when you're actually in the range area. And it's cleaner all around. However, Heartland is more expensive than H&H. They do give military discounts.

ShooterDoc

New to the site!
Reaction score
Heartland is really really good compared to H&H.

Agreed - the range itself is more pleasant to shoot on. The downside is smaller size, meaning you could potentially have to wait and/or be more crowded. All said, I prefer Heartland mostly because of its proximity to my house :)

Heartland is more expensive than H&H.

True, although not by a lot. For those of us up in the Edmond area, the difference in gas consumption probably makes it about equal either way.

chief63

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shoot at Heartland. I like it but its been packed since December unless you can hit it early on a week day. Lots of new shooters, that's for sure. Should get back to normal soon.

BangBangJamDang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like Heartland, but the staff has gotten, shall we say, a bit more short with people the last few times I have been in. I'm sure they are tired of answering the same questions a thousand times a day to new people, but it is their job.
Anyway, as someone who lives in Edmond, it sure beats all the trips down to H&H.

runnin17

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have noticed that the staff at Heartland can be very brief and sometimes come off brash. That was a bit of a contrast to H&H because I was just there the other day and many of the employees were helping older women look at some CC pistols. All the staff were very patient and helpful.

I did go by Heartland today though and looked at some of the Springfields they had in stock. All the staff were helpful. Maybe it was just the place was not as crowded.

longhorntitan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have noticed that the staff at Heartland can be very brief and sometimes come off brash. That was a bit of a contrast to H&H because I was just there the other day and many of the employees were helping older women look at some CC pistols. All the staff were very patient and helpful.

I did go by Heartland today though and looked at some of the Springfields they had in stock. All the staff were helpful. Maybe it was just the place was not as crowded.

I too have been to both and by far H&H just felt all around better. Watched the staff take the time to handle each customer with time and consideration. Didn't matter how long the lines got they were very customer service oriented. Think I'm gonna keep my business there unless I just happen to be in the Edmond area.

Latest posts

Top Bottom