Any ranges in Edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like Heartland, but the staff has gotten, shall we say, a bit more short with people the last few times I have been in. I'm sure they are tired of answering the same questions a thousand times a day to new people, but it is their job.
Anyway, as someone who lives in Edmond, it sure beats all the trips down to H&H.

You try doing it. You might end up going postal.

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BangBangJamDang said:
I like Heartland, but the staff has gotten, shall we say, a bit more short with people the last few times I have been in. I'm sure they are tired of answering the same questions a thousand times a day to new people, but it is their job.

Not to call you out or anything, but with a statement like that it seems to me that you've never worked in customer service for any real length, if at all.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've worked in customer service, the following is not an example of doing it right. I was in Heartland looking to buy a shotgun, cash in hand, asked to see a couple, after the 2nd one, the salesman puts it back on the rack and walked off without saying a word. And when I say walked off, I mean he walked out from behind the counter and to another end of the store. The other salesman asked me if I was being helped, I said "I thought so, but I guess not anymore." Haven't been back since, guess he felt they didn't need any of my money. I think Hoov works there, I might go if I knew he was available, always had good buying experiences with him.

oldkar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
visited heartland yesterday to purchase some reloading stuff. when i got home i noticed a flaw . took it back today for a exchange and talked to Tim, great customer service both days. very nice shop, edmond should be proud.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do you look at a shotgun with a bunch of money in your hand? Put that crap back in your pocket and get it out when the time is right.

This was months ago before I got one of those expensive girlfriends. I have no cash for my hands or pockets now. Should I still get out? Ha!

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heartland all the way from me, personally speaking I think h and h is a den of thieves had to many bad experiences. On the customer service I have never had a bad time at heartland and the staff has been very friendly

runnin17

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to heartland again today. I was gonna buy a PPQ .40 that I saw on Wednesday. Sadly they had already sold it. Anyway, the guy I talked to was very nice and said he will be trying to get more Walther's in stock. He has ordered them directly from Walther and he said he did so at a trade show in September. Still hasn't gotten any guns from that order though. Next trade show they are going to is in February according to the guy I talked to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom