Anyone do the airsoft skirmishes in Norman?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

preokc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Im interested in trying it but Im curious how the skirmishes work? Plus I have a M4 electric rifle but im wondering what additional equipment ild need? Im thinking ild at least need a 9.4v battery that would last all day. Thx for any info!

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
its really alot of fun, the problem is finding a group of guys that are going to be honest when they get hit, it's soooo aggervating when ever you see your rounds hitting a person but that person wont call themselfs hit. As long as your playing with a honest group it's A FREE KING blast. I had a gun that pushed the limits of the FPS limits and a 12V battery. My theroy was to pour rounds onto a target untill they couldn't take it anymore and and would scream. Then everyone on the field would know that they were hit. The real fun is the indoor games, my theroy still holds there fps limt pushing gun and really high voltage battery. I lost like 30 lbs playing every week for 6 or 8 months.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
its fun. I have a AKM airsoft i bought for $200, its powerful, made of metal, and has a fast rate of fire. before i bought it my friends would go every week. They told me to buy it and when i did we basically stopped playing. I only got to use it 3 or 4 times but it was a blast. I tried to sell it for $125 but nobody was interested.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
looks like alot of fun! Not sure were this is but i dont think its the field in Norman.
I was hoping mayby there was someone here i could go with and show me the ropes lol.

For the most part Airsoft ppl are just like gun ppl. show up and tell em you are a newbe and most everyone will show you the ropes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom