Anyone happen to watch cajun pawn stars?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watched an episode last night were the bought a plan Jane AR-15 used, payed $600 for it and then had it tricked out.....basic stuff, and the guy said he would list it in the shop for 3k!!! When it was tricked out it still was only a $1200-$1400 rifle.....maybe. The guy that sold him the rifle started his asking price at $1200. I need to head down there and start selling my guns.....

sky428

T2 Armory
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Normally when I have watched those type shows and I see a nice firearm they say they are worth about half what they really are. A few months ago on pawn stars they had a Colt Single Action Army that came in and they said it was worth about $1500 and then they purchased it for about $1000. I know for a fact that that particular firearm was worth over $20K. I would have happily given $10K for it. That is why the AR was surprising. I have seen several quality AR's in our wholesale flyers lately in the 600-800 price range new. Including $549 for a Flattop DPMS Shorty with light barrel. If only I had a Cajun pawn shop then maybe I could sell several of my AR's for one heck of a profit! Maybe I should call them and see what they would give me for some of them :)

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Neanderthal said:
Saw where they bought it, but missed them tricking it out. Did they ever say the brand?

No, they never even should that side of the receiver to try and get a look. It was an m4 but still. They showed the quad rail, but all I could read was the covers said knights armament. Could be a knights quad, but who knows. Flipup rear buis, but the bushnell was fixed, with the sight under it so it was useless without complete removal of the scope. I am going to buy all rifles that show up in the classifieds and take them down there to turn a profit!!

Last edited:

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched it. They had $2100 in it when it was done and the "expert" told them they could get $2800 out of it. They sure went on and on how "ugly" and "boring" it was before the pimp job was done.

Latest posts

Top Bottom