Anyone happen to watch cajun pawn stars?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All these people pawning the stuff are fools. If I walked into a pawn shop and they said "I could sell this for $1500 and in order for me to make it worth my while i can only give you $1000 for it." I'd say "Thanks, but no thanks." The immediately get online and list it on Ebay or Armslist for whatever price they said they'd sell it for.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All these people pawning the stuff are fools. If I walked into a pawn shop and they said "I could sell this for $1500 and in order for me to make it worth my while i can only give you $1000 for it." I'd say "Thanks, but no thanks." The immediately get online and list it on Ebay or Armslist for whatever price they said they'd sell it for.
The people tend to forget where they are. They are in a pawn shop . Unless you need to sell something fast because you need money right away medications, make rent or car payment. Other than that I would look for a different place to sell things.

BigKahuna

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

I bet that they downplay values when it's not on TV

Latest posts

Top Bottom