Anyone have a .22 Magnum LCR?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or if you want something super tiny, go with the High Standard derringer in 22Mag.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    430.7 KB · Views: 223

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or if you want something super tiny, go with the High Standard derringer in 22Mag.
LOL, I have a gun similar. I bought a .38 special Davis Derringer at a gun show once. Shot it at my burn barrels and got no penetration, only dented the side of the barrel.
Took it back to the next gun show and traded it for a Davis .22 mag. A round out of that will go through the side of the barrel and barely penetrate the back side.
That's the gun I used with my Chrony to register a velocity lower than a .22 LR from a rifle in an earlier post.
I've said before that I'm a buyer, not a seller, but that was one of the very few that has left my safe.
The Davis as well as any derringer is a belly gun at best.
The simulated tacticool vent rib puts into gangsta territory.

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160522_594baa93f32e2414ce957f6929cb44e8.jpg

Last edited:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I had one of those given to me by my grandpa's neighbor when her husband died. I traded it to my dad for something or another. They are pretty neat in their own way. I always heard rumor they were semi popular as a last resort backup for LEOs at one time.

My staple gun has a lighter trigger pull. Ha.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally picked one up today. Barely used with 2 speed loaders, speed block and a fiber optic sight. Box and all papers. $389 at Sooner in Tulsa. She said an old guy bought it for his wife and she didn't want to shoot guns anymore. Seemed like a deal.

Eager to see how it shoots. Probably see quite a bit of carry if I like it. Ready to both downsize and simply.

Latest posts

Top Bottom