Anyone see Obama whine about losing gun control vote? :loser:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I believe Mr Turn is critical of that particular passage because it is nothing but speculation into the president's inner thought process. There is nothing factual in it, except for the part about him being pissed that he didn't get what he wanted and him marching the victims families around for political consideration.

I like to deal with facts, not speculation. Your results may vary.

MP43

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe Mr Turn is critical of that particular passage because it is nothing but speculation into the president's inner thought process. There is nothing factual in it, except for the part about him being pissed that he didn't get what he wanted and him marching the victims families around for political consideration.

True, its just a theory. But I happen to believe that its a much more convincing explanation for Obama's demeanor than the "He's so angry and disappointed because he just cares so much for the children" narrative he'd like us to believe.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Objection, goes to credibility...on both of them. :)

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

It's more than just speculation. It does involve speculation into the way he thinks, but that is based on observations that anyone can make comparing Obama's usual demeanor to his demeanor in that video. And overall it contains less speculation than Obama used in his speech.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
532839_442285272523923_561091425_n.jpg

lilboots

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you watched that speech, and did not come away thinking that you just watched a spoiled brat throwing a fit because he didnt get his way, you might be part of the problem.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not only did I expect this if it didn't pass but I also fully expect this is the first shot so to speak of him versus the American people. The fight is on now & he will come back at us harder than before & looking to fully disarm us for disobeying his command. It could get ugly before he leaves office.

Latest posts

Top Bottom