Are there any FFL's doing multi item transfers for one fee?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loneeagle1944

Marksman
Reaction score
Call me cheap, but I hate having to pay $25/per gun for a transfer fee. Are there any current FFL's near Broken Arrow or Tulsa that only charge you a flat fee, nevermind the quantity? I bought 2 stripped lowers and a shotgun last week, since there was a good sale at classic firearms, but the transfer fees ate up the savings. I sometimes see good bundles on palmetto for their in house serialized dagger, rifle, and pistol lower, but I've never taken the bait because I know I'm still going to have to pay another $75 in fees. Why can't I just pay $25? I remember when some stores didnt charge a fee, because there was the expectation of business afterwards. Build up a reputation with the owners, and then you buy most of your stuff local through their brick and mortar store, you know? I could stomach that, rather than an arbitrary fee. Maybe I'm just getting old, I suppose.

audiotech

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call me cheap, but I hate having to pay $25/per gun for a transfer fee. Are there any current FFL's near Broken Arrow or Tulsa that only charge you a flat fee, nevermind the quantity? I bought 2 stripped lowers and a shotgun last week, since there was a good sale at classic firearms, but the transfer fees ate up the savings. I sometimes see good bundles on palmetto for their in house serialized dagger, rifle, and pistol lower, but I've never taken the bait because I know I'm still going to have to pay another $75 in fees. Why can't I just pay $25? I remember when some stores didnt charge a fee, because there was the expectation of business afterwards. Build up a reputation with the owners, and then you buy most of your stuff local through their brick and mortar store, you know? I could stomach that, rather than an arbitrary fee. Maybe I'm just getting old, I suppose.
I haven’t seen a flat rate regardless of how many transfers, but there’s some good resources with pricing. Here in OKC there’s more than a few options for $10 transfers, I’d say just look around until you find something similar in your area. Depending on where you’re buying from they’ll list prices for the transfer too and just weed out anything over $10. That’s what I do anyway :anyone:

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look on gunbroker, at the bottom of the page you'll see a link for "find a FFL" that will pull up a list by zipcode, with what they charge. Call and ask what they charge for 2 or 3. The guy I use does not charge extra for 2, but if you do 3 it triggers something else and it's more work. It should not cost extra for 2, it all goes on the same page. And stop asking people to call you cheap.

Fr Mulcahy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, Silver Dollar Pawn on 41st and Peoria charges one fee of $20 regardless of how many I have transferred during a visit.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Crusader Tactical does it for $20. They may do a break on multiples. Call and speak with Danny or Andy on Tuesday.

Red (Patrick) at BANG does it for $10, but you’ve got to go to his house after work or maybe on the weekends.

Latest posts

Top Bottom