Sooner State Transfer fee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We've been charging $10 per item in Norman for about 3 months, and just started both pawn shops recently.

$10 per firearm is still extremely fair, and trust me when I say we're not getting rich doing them for that price.

We're selling less firearms in the stores and doing 5 times as many transfers. Bills have to be paid, and we had too many people taking advantage of it getting 5, 10, 15, or more firearms in on transfer and only paying one fee.
Tommy, don't ever apologize for running a great business and being a great ambassador.

posted via Tapatalk

vnamvet196869

Marksman
Reaction score
This post is an embarrassment

Tommy and Sooner State Pawn were sponsors of our shooting team for 3 years and were never anything but a class act. We were honored to have them on board.

For someone to ***** about a $10 transfer fee is deplorable .

posted via Tapatalk
This has nothing to do with them being a good sponsor? This has to do with them posting their FFl business on AIM SURPLUS as charging $10.00 for a transfer, not 3 transfers for $30.00. Try buying 3 lowers for $44.00 each...$133.00 then adding $30.00 to call in 1 time with 1 form and 3 scan's. That's quite a mark-up. I have bought there several times before with 3 lowers and they were all $10.00.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with them being a good sponsor? This has to do with them posting their FFl business on AIM SURPLUS as charging $10.00 for a transfer, not 3 transfers for $30.00. Try buying 3 lowers for $44.00 each...$133.00 then adding $30.00 to call in 1 time with 1 form and 3 scan's. That's quite a mark-up. I have bought there several times before with 3 lowers and they were all $10.00.
I think you have made your point already.

posted via Tapatalk

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

If I were you, I would show SSP how you really feel and never do business with them again.

vnamvet196869

Marksman
Reaction score
I wish there was somewhere here that I could get transfers done for $10! I pay twice that, and felt like that was still pretty good.
I wish there was somewhere here that I could get transfers done for $10! I pay twice that, and felt like that was still pretty good.
If I were you, I would show SSP how you really feel and never do business with them again.
I am i'm going to 7Element's in Moore. They still charge $10.00 for multiple lowers, or any transaction.

Latest posts

Top Bottom