Are you truly prepared………..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_9484.jpeg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will never forget when the Springfield rep at the H&H Blowout accused me of taking my XD into the shower with me and that was why it rusted. 🤨 I nearly cold-cocked the SOB. But instead I walked over to the range counter, got my Glock out of my range bag and put it on while he watched like this 😳😳. Later on, Chris (the gunsmith) came over and said the rep came and told him if I'd give my XD to him he'd make sure it got sent back and fixed. 🤣🤣🤣 I sold it to Roddy when it got back from the factory. Had a really nice finish on it. 🤔🤔 Nothing like the finish it had originally. Ha!

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will never forget when the Springfield rep at the H&H Blowout accused me of taking my XD into the shower with me and that was why it rusted. 🤨 I nearly cold-cocked the SOB. But instead I walked over to the range counter, got my Glock out of my range bag and put it on while he watched like this 😳😳. Later on, Chris (the gunsmith) came over and said the rep came and told him if I'd give my XD to him he'd make sure it got sent back and fixed. 🤣🤣🤣 I sold it to Roddy when it got back from the factory. Had a really nice finish on it. 🤔🤔 Nothing like the finish it had originally. Ha!

Was he peeking?

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Safe" neighborhood, "good" doors, "good" locks and deadbolts, loud alarm, wife who checks alarm "too" much, gun(s) in close proximity, think I'm okay. Does that mean a shower gun is a bad idea? (no). Is there such thing as "overkill?"

Latest posts

Top Bottom