Are you truly prepared………..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My in-laws spent almost their entire lives never locking their doors. Not until one of the kids moved in as caregivers did their doors get locked at night even.

Granted they lived 15-20 from the nearest paved road for most of it. I don’t feel comfortable leaving them unlocked when I’m home anymore. I don’t want to have to shoot some meth head and deal with the after effects.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My in-laws spent almost their entire lives never locking their doors. Not until one of the kids moved in as caregivers did their doors get locked at night even.

Granted they lived 15-20 from the nearest paved road for most of it. I don’t feel comfortable leaving them unlocked when I’m home anymore. I don’t want to have to shoot some meth head and deal with the after effects.
Thats what the back hoe is for.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Friend of mine was walking out of my shed and seen a knife above the door and said there is a knife here did you lose it.

Nope it's supposed to be there. :)
I've seen many a knife, machete, baseball bat, 22 rifle, etc next to the door in shop buildings on farms when I was in the alarm business. Don't think old man farmer was not armed.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Friend of mine was walking out of my shed and seen a knife above the door and said there is a knife here did you lose it.

Nope it's supposed to be there. :)

I have a broom over my front door. Maybe I should put a knife up there, too ... 🤔🤔

Actually, I have that little side window where I can see out. And they can see in. Maybe I should get a machete and hang it prominently from the curtain rod. 🤷🤷

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you as prepared for nukes as this guy in Japan?

IMG_5562.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom