Ask your state Representative to support HB 2461

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad they got something worthwhile done. I read today the Wicked ?itch of the south Sally Kern is busy trying to pass legislation to....get this...require the Oklahoma Board of Health to tell people that getting their tongue pierced has risks. Really? That's what our tax money is being used for? Now Sally Kern has already made Oklahoma a mockery with her various crazy personal vendettas and apparently she plans to make a career out of being a whacked out, racist, gay hating nut case. Her reasoning is "it is the job of the state to help ensure the safety and well-being of the health of it's citizenry, as well as to protect the consumer". Frick me...

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad they got something worthwhile done. I read today the Wicked ?itch of the south Sally Kern is busy trying to pass legislation to....get this...require the Oklahoma Board of Health to tell people that getting their tongue pierced has risks. Really? That's what our tax money is being used for? Now Sally Kern has already made Oklahoma a mockery with her various crazy personal vendettas and apparently she plans to make a career out of being a whacked out, racist, gay hating nut case. Her reasoning is "it is the job of the state to help ensure the safety and well-being of the health of it's citizenry, as well as to protect the consumer". Frick me...

Kern may or may not be those things. But, she will support pro-gun legislation like the one being discussed in this thread. And for the sake of this discussion and this bill I'm glad she will be supporting it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom