Ask your state Representative to support HB 2461

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
Call your Senator.

An elected official that thinks our Constitutional rights are fair game to negotiate with in political pissing matches with other branches of government are unfit to hold office.

Although, I'd be willing to bet this particular veto was also done at the backroom bequest of the usual suspects like the state Chamber of CommerceCorruption, etc.

There seems to be a growing coalition of liberty loving Oklahomans that are becoming increasingly alarmed, discontented and disillusioned with our statist in sheep's clothing Governess.

I hope Contrary Mary will pay for this at the ballot box.

Don't even get me started on her glorified trailer trash train wreck of a daughter:

http://www.thelostogle.com/2014/04/28/christina-fallins-band-pink-pony-has-released-a-new-music-video/

https://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?193240-The-Official-OSA-Christina-Fallin-Trainwreck-Thread-Timeline&highlight=christina+fallin

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Send an email and/or call your state senators. You can find who it is towards the bottom of the link I posted at post #30.

The McCarville report is saying that the senate is NOT inclined to override her. Remember that the ATF has basically ditched the trust route for NFA items starting in June I believe. Requiring state LEO officials to sign off is a really good thing in light of this.

Mother Mary should be flogged for this. She's saying it regulates ATF! Does she even read? Or is she just bullshitting the sheep knowing that they don't check up on stuff? I think she's just throwing a tantrum and if either is the case, she's not fit to serve. That's exactly what I would expect of a democrat.

:pissed:

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Called and left a message with my Senator. Will email and update when I have heard back.

FYI: It is looking like the BATFE will retain the ability to own NFA items in a trust but will require photos, fingerprints, and local checks by all parties of the trust as well as require CLEO notification but not sign-off but who knows what they will actually institute.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From what I heard on the radio today she is vetoing bills wholesale because the Legislature wont come off the money to fix the Capitol.KTOK was where I heard this.

Yep.. She's having a tantrum. Got this of the okctalk forum

Rep. Jason Murphey, Guthrie-31 (R), said he didn’t understand why the governor Tuesday vetoed two of his bills which he states were requested directly from her office.

He said one of the bills was designed to save tax dollars by allowing state agencies to better use their purchase card authority.

“The governor is essentially vetoing her own bill,” Murphey said. “It makes no sense.”

ETA: Run up and check her bathroom. I can bring out a case of tampax and some midol. If she still needs it that is. :rotflmao:

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw that the House had already overridden the veto and contacted my senator. Lots of news floating around out there but seems most of them don't know the reasoning behind the PMS tantrum.

Latest posts

Top Bottom