At what point did you want to quit being reminded of your age every year?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never did care for the party or cake but I never did mind the fact that I was getting older especially this last birthday which meant I would retire. Also, I'm sure it was a typo but thanks for the laugh from being pushed around on a wooden whore...Made me laugh and I sure needed it today.....

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't been able to remember my own age for several years so I'm not sensitive about it. When someone asks me & I have to do the math I get a little bummed sometimes, it goes too fast.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My birthday is week after next and I just told my kid last night that the coolest part of being old is that you dont get as many presents as you did when you were a kid- but you do get to go out and buy yourself a BIG present so it kind of makes up for it.

daniel1daniel2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well some of us would like to have a couple more before we completely forget about them, that way I can carry something other than a frog sticker that would not do much against someone, or a can of pepper spray that I just have a feeling I will get as much as the guy I am trying to get.

Latest posts

Top Bottom