Biden Wanders Off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoronaBorealis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is an embarrassment of the American political process, that someone like this can not only get elected but not have the 25th amendment invoked on them. No other country I can think of (other than authoritarian regimes) has leaders this old. Macron is 46, the new British PM is 61 (but the outgoing PM was 44), the Italian PM is 47, the South Korean President is 63…

Can you imagine Biden taking part in Prime Minister Question time in Canada or the UK?

Our 2 party system has become a fortress keeping the best and brightest out of public office.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
some time ago...
He was showing signs of dementia in 2020 when he stayed in the basement of his home to campaign from. The liberal media and the deep state ran his campaign.
His actions are nothing new. If one only watches CNN, the only news you got was how bright and energetic he is.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never thought i would live to see a President do a worse job than Jimmy Carter (my one and only blue vote for that office while I was in college) but along came Oh No Joe.
Same for me. I think one of the major differences that makes Biteme worse than Carter is that Carter actually had a legitimate business growing peanuts. Biteme has nothing but graft, corruption, bribes, and other political foibles.

Woody

CoronaBorealis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same for me. I think one of the major differences that makes Biteme worse than Carter is that Carter actually had a legitimate business growing peanuts. Biteme has nothing but graft, corruption, bribes, and other political foibles.

Woody
What politician today has a business outside of politics? This isn’t how it was supposed to be. But I know I’m preaching to the choir. When you send people who have skin in the game to represent you, you’ll get a lot better results than someone whose only interest is staying in power. Obama had nothing. Biden had nothing. GW Bush at least had some business experience from his younger days. Clinton went straight to politics after Law School.

Latest posts

Top Bottom