Just what I needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cat City Slim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I didn’t have enough expense and annoyance in my life, so I bought a boat. I know bupkus about boats. Me trying to get it into the water was was probably the most hilarious thing since Blazin Saddles. This beast is way too much boat for me. I like it!
IMG_8319.jpeg
IMG_8319.jpeg
IMG_8320.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Nice cabin cruiser. Is that a Four Winds? I started with a small 16 foot Searay and graduated up to an 18 foot searay. Then to a 22 foot Bryant. The ease of the smaller boats was quickly missed but loved the size of the bigger boat.
Enjoy it. My kids were raised at the lake and it was a great family bonding experience. They are older now but it comes up every time we get together.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Cat City Slim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a 1983 Formula cuddy cabin. For it's age its in amazingly good condition. It's not really what we were looking for, but for the deal we got we couldn't pass it up. My main issue is that the beast is so large that it's difficult to get into it when it's on the trailer, particularly with my fat arse.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Buy a boat" they said.........
"It'll be fun" they said.........
Keep ours in storage at Lake of the Ozarks and hadn't seen it since before COVID.
Went up a couple of weeks ago half-hoping it wasn't worth the effort anymore.
Started right up and ran great. First time for the little one to be out on the lake and they loved it.
I guess we're still boat people.
Now I have to find a trailer and haul it down to OK.

Latest posts

Top Bottom