Big Boned Chick, Granny Panties, Tramp Stamp, Crotch Rocket

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My big boned cowgirl ..girlfriend...wasn't fat by any means...but she was big boned.

Her dad was 6'8", her brothers were over 6'tall, and her mom was around 5'11"...all hardy and stocky rancher/farmer types.

Well one time ol' Cohiba was in a "red neckin', love makin' night" with her. The next morning I had to get to work...and I'll be danged if I couldn't fing my undies. Yep, you guessed it...I slipped on a pair of those "big gal" panties...black as the ace of spades...and soft and comfy to boot. Felt fresh and soft all day.....yes I did return them washed and clean.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't like going commando!!!

Hate it when the beef stick and go-go's scrape against denim jeans and zippers.

There's other ways I rather be rubbed raw...then by wrangler denim jeans and a zipper...especially when I had them starched. Hell...you could shake 'em and they sounded like a saw blade...a cowboy has gotta have his crease! !!

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mean, own your kink. That's all I'm sayin'.

I mean on my birthday I asked my girlfriend to pretend she was my 5th grade teacher and spank me with a ruler. You don't see me saying it was because I forgot my homework. It was because I'm a weird dude, Jack.

Latest posts

Top Bottom