Boots with shorts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bahammer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only the ladies should do this

media_cache_ec0.pinimg.com_736x_16_51_30_16513081fee67b71fd1f505a017193cc.jpg
[/QUOTE
They are wearing boots?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What pisses me off are the "faux redneck" kids (sometimes early 20s...never older) who TUCK THEIR JEANS IN to their ****** cowboy boots. With their rolled bill rebel flag caps and ridiculous-sized skoal pinches. I grew up around real cowboys. They would first think it was an accident or you were hungover, second laugh you down, and the third time knock sense into you. Most of them wore lace up ropers anyways except to go out. None would walk around the grocery store with pants in boots.

LOl on the bolded part, me too. :D
I love the ones that split the boot tops down to the shoe level. The idiot wannabe rednecks around here have this little "code". If its split on the outside, you have less than 100 cows. If its split on the inside you have more than 100.

Ain't a dammed one of them owns any cows. Their daddy owns the cows, an likely, they won't have a freeking clue about what to do with them when daddy dies, according to how many cattle ranches are going to auction right now when cattle is at record high prices.

Meth is a wonderful drug.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Boots with shorts is great if you are a hot girl at OSU on game day. If you are a dude..... Never ok!!!!

Dudes wearing boots with skinny jeans cut into cut-offs super not cool!!!!!! EVER!!!!!!!!

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a guy at work that does that chit. He is far from a cowboy. He may have hauled hay once in his life.
I work in fab shops and see guys in steel-toe slip ons, jeans tucked in. Every week.

They are never bright guys. Or over 30. Nor do they keep their jobs long. Never have I seen a welder or anyone higher up than a welder dress that stupid. If you know how to weld you know how to put on jeans correctly. Forrest was right - you can tell a lot about a man by his shoes.

It's sad to see the old guys dying off/retiring. They kept **** like that at bay.

kwood101

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My toddler and I get crap all the time for wearing shorts and boots. My brother in law even made up a song about us. I would never wear them out in public though and my son loves his boots so we let him rock them anytime

Latest posts

Top Bottom