Bourbon on a College Budget

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ewheeley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's turn this one around, a bit. My roommate is turning 21 in a week. As a gag gift, I want to get him the cheapest, worst liquor available. Something so horrible that he won't dare touch it. I want to guilt trip him into drinking it.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
americanhooch.files.wordpress.com_2008_09_georgia_moon.jpg

Not only for the novelty, but it's pretty foul indeed. I've had real shine, and this stuff is the mass-marketed McDonald's version.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let's turn this one around, a bit. My roommate is turning 21 in a week. As a gag gift, I want to get him the cheapest, worst liquor available. Something so horrible that he won't dare touch it. I want to guilt trip him into drinking it.

Try Two Fingers tequila.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try Two Fingers tequila.

OR.....

Inverhouse Scotch

:thumb:

I do remember one of my Austrailian friends bringing in some Chinese liquor called:
Wangpi Hongxing(sp)
...and that was the absolute nastiest stuff I've ever put in my mouth.
Cripes!
I took one shot and I could taste it for the next three days!
Now, if you could get a hold of some of that stuff it would most definitely take the cake...

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OR.....

Inverhouse Scotch

:thumb:

I do remember one of my Austrailian friends bringing in some Chinese liquor called:
Wangpi Hongxing(sp)
...and that was the absolute nastiest stuff I've ever put in my mouth.
Cripes!
I took one shot and I could taste it for the next three days!
Now, if you could get a hold of some of that stuff it would most definitely take the cake...

Never had the displeasure, had to google that one....... that bad eh?

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a clear plum liquor bootlegged from somewhere in Eastern Europe. Let me say, it was distilled from plums, but is not a liqueur by any means. Had to be over 150 proof, like a grain alcohol. It was in a faded Fanta bottle that my inlaws in St Louis were given by their neighbor. The Fanta bottle has all the Serbo-Croatian wording all over it. It was wild.

You could wake up after a good night's sleep, take a few shots, and pass out good for another six solid hours or more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom