Camping out in the passing lane!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread is the same every month.

What really hacks me off are the dumptrucks that scatter rocks all over my pretty windshield on the highway. I maintain normal safe driving distances, but those rocks bounce forever on concrete.

Move over, that's what I do.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's the thing....
Personally I'm an "A-to-B" car driver.
I don't enjoy traffic, speed limits, construction, etc.....I drive to get from point "A" to point "B" and I simply do not appreciate anything impeding that. (and I know *every* shortcut)
Nor am I in any way into the esoterics of driving a car.....I don't "enjoy" the ride or scenery.

Now, maybe if I owned a Ferrari and drove in a less restricive area I'd have a different opinion. ;)

See, that's where Im different. I don't need a fast car to speed. I do it any a uhaul if that's what Im driving. Some people enjoy to go and cruise, enjoy the scenery. The feeling you get from that, I get by going faster then normal.

Last edited:

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread is the same every month.
Yeah? Well I've been away for a couple of years so I needed a refresher. :)

See, that's where Im different. I don't need a fast car to speed.
Neither do I, I assure you...You misread my post.
What I was saying was that if I drive it's all business, a tool to get me from here-to-there in the most direct and efficient manner possible.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
awww.thedetroitbureau.com_wp_content_uploads_2011_02_slower_traffic.jpg

'Nuff said!

onearmedman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty funny stuff. As for the rock/dirt haulers, it don't matter if they have a sign that says they are not responsible, they are. Just don't cause a wreck trying to get up alongside to ID them.
I watch a lot of this unfold from my semi and it's always fun to watch. Any rants about semi drivers and our bad behavior?

Latest posts

Top Bottom