Can we finally admit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did not say America was evil, I was merely copying and pasting statistics. (and not very good ones)

War is not the same thing? lmao... war is war, death is death. It is the same outcome.

Religion is war
Money is war
Oil is war
Power is war

Whats the difference?

I think some of you dont quite understand what is happening.

Or should I say, what is about to happen.

Our lives are about to be turned upside down.

And thank you for your commentary, Mr Jones.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pointing out the previous failings of our country or faith does not justify what Muslims are doing and trying to make that
argument is both moronic and offensive.

No one is trying to justify what these idiots are doing Brosef, chill out.

If you get offened very eaisly by us here, you are going to have problems here.

I get my ass handed to me everyday, you don't see me crying "OHhh you're being so offensive!!"

sniff sniff... you will be ok Duker. Just push the keyboard away for a few min.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I did not say America was evil, I was merely copying and pasting statistics. (and not very good ones)

War is not the same thing? lmao... war is war, death is death. It is the same outcome.

Religion is war
Money is war
Oil is war
Power is war

Whats the difference?

I think some of you dont quite understand what is happening.

Or should I say, what is about to happen.

Our lives are about to be turned upside down.

The reason each of your posts sounds less intelligent than the last is that you have no real point yet you appear to sympathize with those animals over there by pointing out things that Americans or Christians have done in the past. You just tried to shed us in the same light as scum that just stormed our embassy and murdered our ambassador. I understand what is going on so I don't think I'll be needing you "wisdom". These people are emboldened by people like you who apologize for our past and present.
If things go to $h!T like you seem to think, you can be sure that while you're on your knees placating them and apologizing to them, I will not be.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The reason each of your posts sounds less intelligent than the last is that you have no real point yet you appear to sympathize with those animals over there by pointing out things that Americans or Christians have done in the past. You just tried to shed us in the same light as scum that just stormed our embassy and murdered our ambassador. I understand what is going on so I don't think I'll be needing you "wisdom". These people are emboldened by people like you who apologize for our past and present.
If things go to $h!T like you seem to think, you can be sure that while you're on your knees placating them and apologizing to them, I will not be.

If ONE of your posts had an ounce of intelligence in them, I would be amazed.

So far nothing. Keep trying.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
War is not the same thing as what these people are doing. If America is so evil then why don't you go live somewhere more suited to your sensibilities?

In all due respect Dukester, this is an assinine comment. He has every right to his opinion and to stay here in America and express it. That's why it's America.

Latest posts

Top Bottom