Can we PLEASE go back to a minimum post count before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I have to pay to have an opinion? This isn’t an issue of national or state level importance. It’s a PUBLIC forum. Public forums by nature of being public don’t require a paid membership. Otherwise it would require payment prior to people being allowed to join.
Seems like there's plenty on this thread that would close this off to a paid members only forum. At that point we'd have more say in things. Until then, as I mentioned earlier, we are the product, not the client. The product doesn't get to dictate much.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems like there's plenty on this thread that would close this off to a paid members only forum. At that point we'd have more say in things. Until then, as I mentioned earlier, we are the product, not the client. The product doesn't get to dictate much.

True words. Here’s one of those “Case and Point” issues. Right now in the classifieds there is an individual with a BONE STOCK GEN 3 GLOCK 19. They seem to think it’s work $600.00. This individual has a very low post count. My point is made. Granted the post count is over 100. But....

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks pretty free as it is now. There are several that have expressed their opinion without being banned, some for example have posted eight times on this thread. No one is forced to participate, post, read, sell, buy, or any of the other things one might wish to do. Some of this seems to be a reflection of the worst of FaceBook.

Don't buy the Glock 19...

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks pretty free as it is now. There are several that have expressed their opinion without being banned, some for example have posted eight times on this thread. No one is forced to participate, post, read, sell, buy, or any of the other things one might wish to do. Some of this seems to be a reflection of the worst of FaceBook.

fear not. I’ll not be purchasing anything anytime soon. It’s tax season. I agree 100 % with everything you’re saying. EXCEPT. That the point is still not being understood. This is supposed to be a gun community. Not a forum to gouge prices and make a much money as someone will pay for overpriced goods. My opinion is that in order to participate in buying and selling on this public forum, people should be a little, teeny, tiny bit invested in it. Again, just one mans opinion.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Unless you're willing to give 600 bucks.

It's worth it being a site supporter just to check out the nude pics in the "members only" section, so there's that, too.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
fear not. I’ll not be purchasing anything anytime soon. It’s tax season. I agree 100 % with everything you’re saying. EXCEPT. That the point is still not being understood. This is supposed to be a gun community. Not a forum to gouge prices and make a much money as someone will pay for overpriced goods. My opinion is that in order to participate in buying and selling on this public forum, people should be a little, teeny, tiny bit invested in it. Again, just one mans opinion.
If you think this is gouging you should check out other regional sites. Up on northwest firearms people are trying to sell primers for 200/k and 80/lb for powder. The markups here don't even compare to other parts of the country.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you think this is gouging you should check out other regional sites. Up on northwest firearms people are trying to sell primers for 200/k and 80/lb for powder. The markups here don't even compare to other parts of the country.

So a true "neckbeard" should buy Oklahoma stuff and sell it elsewhere for a yuuuge profit?

Then out of state guys will be crying foul.

We need subsidies for ammo and price controls. And a curb on posting high prices 'cause it "triggers" some people.

rj ︈

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
True words. Here’s one of those “Case and Point” issues. Right now in the classifieds there is an individual with a BONE STOCK GEN 3 GLOCK 19. They seem to think it’s work $600.00. This individual has a very low post count. My point is made. Granted the post count is over 100. But....
I use the classifieds to buy and sell firearms to individuals who are willing to pay market price, just like I am. If I still have a firearm whenever the value of the item goes down, I'll sell it to you for that value. I am selling a Glock 19 for $600. I also just bought some AR parts for $800 that would've cost me $400 2 years ago, for the same parts.

On another note, if you have any gold to sell me at $1200 an oz, I'll take all you have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom