Can we PLEASE go back to a minimum post count before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So a true "neckbeard" should buy Oklahoma stuff and sell it elsewhere for a yuuuge profit?

Then out of state guys will be crying foul.

We need subsidies for ammo and price controls. And a curb on posting high prices 'cause it "triggers" some people.
I have thought about just taking a ton primers and powder up there and selling it off, but that's just not my style. I'd probably let it go for 180/k and 70/lb though just to undercut them. Guess I'd have to go check for minimum post counts first though. I just like to browse the regional sites when I'm there so I know what the market is across the country.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use the classifieds to buy and sell firearms to individuals who are willing to pay market price, just like I am. If I still have a firearm whenever the value of the item goes down, I'll sell it to you for that value. I am selling a Glock 19 for $600. I also just bought some AR parts for $800 that would've cost me $400 2 years ago, for the same parts.

On another note, if you have any gold to sell me at $1200 an oz, I'll take all you have.

If we are defending classified prices. I have some gold you can purchase for 5000.00 an ounce. I’m not gouging mind you. I’m following current market trends for high demand items.

rj ︈

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If we are defending classified prices. I have some gold you can purchase for 5000.00 an ounce. I’m not gouging mind you. I’m following current market trends for high demand items.
Go ahead and post that ad in the "Everything Else" section, it won't bother me one bit.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don’t feel too bad, he could have just copy and pasted.

You're giving me too much credik...

Double-click to highlight. Right-click - "search Google for..." Hell, I don't even have to go to Dictionary.com anymore.

I'll admit, I've been tempted to put an ad up on Armslist or Gunbroker to sell off my .45. I may yet, when people are clamoring for it for $1/round. I ain't going out looking to sell, or trying to fleece people, but if they're looking for it, I might just do it. I just don't need it anymore, not in the amounts I have, anyways.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The difference being that I can run over to apmex.com and buy gold delivered to my house for a percentage over spot. It's not something with a crazy supply/demand situation right now. On the other hand, if you've not been to a LGS, Academy, any online site recently, prices have gone up and availability has gone down on firearms and ammo. Again, I've sold stuff off UNDER going rates --- that's my choice. It's still more than I paid when I got it, so that's cool too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom