Can we PLEASE go back to a minimum post count before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know that I completely understand the issue with new people in classifieds. I guess if I was a seller and got a bunch of PMs from new people that didn't follow through it would annoy me. I'm more often a buyer, so haven't had the issue. Overall, I think people just need to manage the risk of the transaction to their tolerance. For me, the level of communication I'd need from someone new is different than what I'd expect from established folks. Meeting place would be closer to me. I think that's reasonable and any legitimate new person would understand.

I assume the goal is board growth. Some of the people that start in classifieds will transition to become more involved members. Some will disappear. Kind of the way it is. I guess overall I think if someone wants to post an ad let them post it. It may be something I want. If they are gouging, I'll pass. If reasonable, maybe I'll test the waters and see what I think. Like (almost) everyone else here, I wish people would quit wiping the shelves clean of ammo and flipping it for a profit. But, if people would stop buying it from them, it would stop.

Also, if everyone used the feedback system it would help eliminate bad actors pretty quickly. A negative strike against a brand new person would quickly shut down their ability to transact. Someone would take one for the team but it would limit the damage at least.

I've done quite a few deals on here over the years, and knock on wood, haven't ever been burned. Or I should say, everything went as agreed, lol. In my experience, most people on here, like most people in OK, are pretty good folks.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The nude pics in the members only section are all off 600 pound Russian women! You ain’t missing nothing! Again..... too much money for the product you are receiving.

600 pounds to the half dozen maybe. Nina on page 12 of the leg thread ain't nothing butt pure muscle.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
fear not. I’ll not be purchasing anything anytime soon. It’s tax season. I agree 100 % with everything you’re saying. EXCEPT. That the point is still not being understood. This is supposed to be a gun community. Not a forum to gouge prices and make a much money as someone will pay for overpriced goods. My opinion is that in order to participate in buying and selling on this public forum, people should be a little, teeny, tiny bit invested in it. Again, just one mans opinion.
You sound like a liberal Democrat talking about the rainforest or something. With your “should’s” community talk, and making money criticisms

Latest posts

Top Bottom