Care package ideas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beechnut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Beef Jerky, smokes if they smoke, headphones, gun car outdoor interest magazines, books "on combat"/"bullet proof mind"/"on killing" by col grossman, tuna fish packets, phone cards, 3m plastic hooks, universal ext cords for 110/220, p-cord, twin pillow top or memory foam mattress topper....to name a few =+)

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just to actually put out the facts about what our troops overseas need, go to this website: http://www.poncacity.com/spirit/

They put hundreds of packages together weekly to send out. They contain items that the troops actually need and want by their request. Some weeks it changes according to the donations. Its a great cause. If you want to help, and don't know where to go, check these folks out.
BTW, its all volunteer. Nobody gets a dime to do this. They will accept money donations to help cover shipping.

Thank you for helping our troops!

Having spent over 6 years overseas with a family at home, I can assure you that "mail call" is the peak of your day.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been downloading a bunch of books to burn and send. Using tuebl.com. Last boxes I sent had bulk candy like from SAMs. Buddy told me he was sharing with his men who don't get much. Figured this batch would be more for them. Bulk stuff and ziplock baggies for distribute

Don't forget cards, dice,board games, books

Latest posts

Top Bottom