carried but never fired ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a thought....

Could be someone who was interested in getting their carry permit went to H&H rented a couple and picked one. Borrowed a gun from someone to go thru the class, got their permit, bought the gun they wanted and never fired it assuming it was brand new, worked properly and had already shot the same kind of gun

This hasn't happened to me, but I can see it play out this way in the near future with someone I know.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Naw, you guys got it all wrong...I got this Glock, it's LNIB, no really it is, with only a few bullets shot down the toob to check for accurateness and me and a buddy watched a YouTube video on it and we did a real good trigger job and a stiply thing on it and we dremelled up on the slide ramp and we took that little spring out from under that plunger in the top part of it so now its got a competition hair trigger that's just perfect for conceal and carry and he was gonna carry it when he get his license after they drop that BS felony charge for drugs cause it wasn't his drugs anyway he was just in the car you know and its a real custom job and it has those glow in the dark dots we painted on with his mom's fingernail polish and so I guess I have about $1,000 in it and all you know what with the price of our labor and all and it can be yours for only $850. Meet me behind the Quickstop with cash no trades.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh...and yeah, I can get some extra custom clips for it too if you need them; we took some needle nose's and bent those metal things on the top part back a little to tune the clips up so the bullets aren't in there too tight and they just slide right on in the gun barrel real easy now. And we did a custom camo job on the clips too and they got little skulls on them now that says "I cant wait to shoot you".

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Naw, you guys got it all wrong...I got this Glock, it's LNIB, no really it is, with only a few bullets shot down the toob to check for accurateness and me and a buddy watched a YouTube video on it and we did a real good trigger job and a stiply thing on it and we dremelled up on the slide ramp and we took that little spring out from under that plunger in the top part of it so now its got a competition hair trigger that's just perfect for conceal and carry and he was gonna carry it when he get his license after they drop that BS felony charge for drugs cause it wasn't his drugs anyway he was just in the car you know and its a real custom job and it has those glow in the dark dots we painted on with his mom's fingernail polish and so I guess I have about $1,000 in it and all you know what with the price of our labor and all and it can be yours for only $850. Meet me behind the Quickstop with cash no trades.

Oh...and yeah, I can get some extra custom clips for it too if you need them; we took some needle nose's and bent those metal things on the top part back a little to tune the clips up so the bullets aren't in there too tight and they just slide right on in the gun barrel real easy now. And we did a custom camo job on the clips too and they got little skulls on them now that says "I cant wait to shoot you".

Deal!

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a nib glock 19 once and when I took it to the range the first time it went click,tore it down and the firing pin was broken. member postmstr had one he gave me to get it back in action. I don't trust none of them

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea I dont see buying a new gun and just sticking it on the ol hip

50 rounds , couple dif brands, couple trying to limp wrist , couple upside down, +p, heavy loads , light loads, couple malfunction drills, then bore sight it to see where the sights are aligning...8).....but thats just me...8)

But that brings an interesting question..Which carrys more value: a brand new gun..never fired, or a carry gun..lets say 50 rounds, no malfuntions, similar age?

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea I dont see buying a new gun and just sticking it on the ol hip

50 rounds , couple dif brands, couple trying to limp wrist , couple upside down, +p, heavy loads , light loads, couple malfunction drills, then bore sight it to see where the sights are aligning...8).....but thats just me...8)

But that brings an interesting question..Which carrys more value: a brand new gun..never fired, or a carry gun..lets say 50 rounds, no malfuntions, similar age?

I'll think I'll take my chances with a new gun. 50 rounds with no issues isn't really enough anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom