CCW carrier taken into custody.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what a dumb*ss what part of that "justifies" shooting at some one for cutting you off, it dont look like the other guy even had a gun, young and stupid i guess...

Rajder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, that is just really stupid.

The report said that the driver was injured in his arm and had to go to the hospital. It looked like he might have gotten grazed or hit with some of the glass.

"The alleged shooter, 30 year old Jack Lawson was taken into custody. Lawson has a concealed carry permit and according to officers on the scene he thought the shooting was an appropriate action for the other motorist's bad driving."

The stupidity is astounding. Just astounding.

:loser:

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
"The alleged shooter, 30 year old Jack Lawson was taken into custody. Lawson has a concealed carry permit and according to officers on the scene he thought the shooting was an appropriate action for the other motorist's bad driving."

i think what is worse than him shooting was the fact he thought it was approapriate!!! i bet right now he thinks he is 100% right!! man could you imagine what he would do if someone actually bumped into him!!

de-evoproject

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
seems sketchy. I don't think we are getting the full story here. Either somebody isn't owning up to what all happened or the media is spinning it as an anti-CCW story. Either way, I'm not buying that we have all the pertinent info.

Latest posts

Top Bottom