CCW carrier taken into custody.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Televised interview with Lt Brown, OSBI, indicated he has (had?) OK CHL and took the 8 hour course, including training on what constitutes justification for use of deadly force.

If this happened the way we are hearing, seems to me like he might need to retake the classroom portion of the class ...

All joking aside, this makes us all look bad ... guys, we are (and should be IMHO) held to a higher standard than unarmed citizens.

ugoleftillgorite

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember one particular person in my CCW class that was a CLEET certified security guard that wanted to be able to carry off duty as well. He posed this question in the middle of class:

"If I am walking through a parking lot, and happen to stop behind someone's car and they lean out and yell, "If you don't move I'll run you over!", I have the right to shoot them, right? Because they just threatened my life."

The instructor laughed, thinking it was a joke, until he realized this guy was dead serious and emphatically told him no over and over. Long story short, that guy left with his certificate that day. Maybe this was him.

morganjokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really hope this is more the case, the news just made it sound like some guy with a license to carry a gun has a short fuse and got reckless. I am sure we will never really know the whole truth.

Matthew77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have heard a different side of this story as well. But, yet again, it seems that people on this board are quick to Monday morning quarterback with only one side of the story....

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
... he thought the shooting was an appropriate action for the other motorist's bad driving."

This scares the crap out of me.
I don't drive fast and I'm usually pretty careful, might exceed the posted speed limit by a few.
But I've had more than a few tards get jacked because I wouldn't drive as fast as they wanted to.
I can just see some moron getting torked on one of our 2 lane highways and opening fire.

Latest posts

Top Bottom