CCW carrier taken into custody.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
all you have to do is, justify that you felt your life was in danger, the other person does not have to have a gun, what about a bat? or something every car has, a tire iron, both can be deadly weapons

This is why I usually don't respond to any threads on this forum because you all, know it all, well was there any mention of a baseball bat in the reports? Over the years I have considered many options and discussed it with reputable attorneys. I, if I REALLY feel I am in danger will do what I need to do, and thank GOD in the 14 plus years I have had my permit, I have not had to do so, there were times when returning home from late at night I almost had to do so, but discretion was better. So, think about what you are wanting to do and what you should do. If you please to pull your firearm and use it, please, plan on spending a lot of money defending yourself in court, I am just saying, and I am an ol' guy. Of course us ol' ones are not as smart as you young ones. Very repsectfully.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is why I usually don't respond to any threads on this forum because you all, know it all, well was there any mention of a baseball bat in the reports? Over the years I have considered many options and discussed it with reputable attorneys. I, if I REALLY feel I am in danger will do what I need to do, and thank GOD in the 14 plus years I have had my permit, I have not had to do so, there were times when returning home from late at night I almost had to do so, but discretion was better. So, think about what you are wanting to do and what you should do. If you please to pull your firearm and use it, please, plan on spending a lot of money defending yourself in court, I am just saying, and I am an ol' guy. Of course us ol' ones are not as smart as you young ones. Very repsectfully.

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If this happened the way we are hearing, seems to me like he might need to retake the classroom portion of the class ...

All joking aside, this makes us all look bad ... guys, we are (and should be IMHO) held to a higher standard than unarmed citizens.

I'm not sure how this makes me look bad....I don't even own a cat.:uhwhat:

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Very well put Sir! Great post!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

jaketinaboxer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like he was charged:
Count # 1.
Count as Filed: ABDGR, ASSAULT & BATTERY WITH A DEADLY WEAPON , in violation of 21 O.S. 645,652,653,681
Date Of Offense: 10/14/2010

Party Name: Disposition Information:

LAWSON, JACK W
Pending.

Count # 2.
Count as Filed: SWIK, SHOOTING WITH INTENT TO KILL , in violation of 21 O.S. 652
Date Of Offense: 10/14/2010

Latest posts

Top Bottom