College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He has a lot of upside, but he still has a lot to learn.
He has a bright future ahead of him, but he was put in a tough spot tonight. The transfer portal has greatly changed college football. I wish that the kids wouldn’t be allowed to enter the portal until the end of the bowl season. I know that probably won’t happen, but it’s less exciting to watch the bowl games now.

Good luck to the Sooners next year in the SEC.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish that the kids wouldn’t be allowed to enter the portal until the end of the bowl season.
I wish they'd kill that abomination completely. It's bad for football and it teaches a terrible life lesson--your commitment means nothing, and there's no penalty at all for not keeping it. Hell, with NIL, they've effectively incentivized breaking your commitment, but at least NIL was forced on them.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don’t forget all the holding by the oline.
They have one starter playing tonight. And Arnold didn’t help them much just taking naps in the pocket waiting on a receiver to get open.

Take away some of those turnovers and they win. Defense played well getting a ton of sacks. Well the line did…I’m not going to rag on JA, it was literally his first game. He gonna be good before he’s done here. Mark that down.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish they'd kill that abomination completely. It's bad for football and it teaches a terrible life lesson--your commitment means nothing, and there's no penalty at all for not keeping it. Hell, with NIL, they've effectively incentivized breaking your commitment, but at least NIL was forced on them.
100% agree!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom