Cooking/Food thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
20240706_153544.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 493115

Put some leftover smoked brisket, Hatch green chiles and your favorite rub in a crockpot with pinto beans and you’ll have yourself a versatile meal and leftovers for burritos, etc.

My tip for the day!
Nothing better than a big pot of beans with accessories. Love the brisket alternative.

MP43

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 493115

Put some leftover smoked brisket, Hatch green chiles and your favorite rub in a crockpot with pinto beans and you’ll have yourself a versatile meal and leftovers for burritos, etc.

My tip for the day!
There's such a thing as leftover smoked brisket?

V98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder how that would work with corned beef brisket? I but a couple every year when Aldi puts them on sale for Saint Patties day
I bet it would be really good! I also make pork and beans with smoked pulled pork.

At a family potluck I told my sister I’d bring pork and beans. She told everyone I was a cheap bastard.

I brought pulled pork and beans with Hatch green chiles and Head Country spice. It was the hit of the party and we all had a good laugh!

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A couple months back my daughter gave me two cucumber starts she’d grown so I planted them in one of my salad boxes. She later informed me they were pickling cucumbers so guess what? Took my first crack at canning some pickles and darn it they turned out really good. I nice crisp dill pickle which is my wife’s favorite. 😉
1720784608424.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom