Crawfish Restaurant in MWC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anybody had a chance to try this place yet? I'm not sure how long it's been there, but it can't be that old. It's in the plaza on 29th across from Tinker in Pho Air One's old spot.

If you've tried it, what do you think? I can't find anything about it online.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my opinion they should open at 11 am instead of 2pm.

I thought about you today before we left, actually. I don't get out for lunch much and I had to run some errands so our lunch was cut short.

I'm not sure if I'll ever get to try this place unless I skip my lunch break and take out early or something. They have crawfish and booze, though, so it's something I'm interested in. I've had crawfish twice and didn't like it either time, tasted like dirty pond water, much like catfish. I want to like crawfish, though.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had crawfish twice and didn't like it either time, tasted like dirty pond water, much like catfish. I want to like crawfish, though.
All depends on how it's cooked... I'm not into the whole boiled in-the-shell crawfish, suck the head thing, but I do love me some crawfish e'touffee, some fried crawfish, etc. I don't do peel & eat shrimp much, so I look at crawfish the same way. If it's peeled and cooked in some dish, or battered and fried (what CAN'T you eat like this???), then I'm all about it, especially if it's well-seasoned!

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All depends on how it's cooked... I'm not into the whole boiled in-the-shell crawfish, suck the head thing, but I do love me some crawfish e'touffee, some fried crawfish, etc. I don't do peel & eat shrimp much, so I look at crawfish the same way. If it's peeled and cooked in some dish, or battered and fried (what CAN'T you eat like this???), then I'm all about it, especially if it's well-seasoned!

I eat in the chinese joint owned by the same people. It's actually attached and you can walk between the crawfish place and the chinese place. I looked at the menu on the wall a few weeks ago and if memory serves me right it was boiled.

warpusher

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Their hours definately suck. If you're across from a military base and not open for lunch you're missing out on a golden business opportunity. Same thing happened to me that happened to Danny T...went there for lunch and found out they didn't open til 2pm. Doubt I will go there now b/c by nighttime I am back in Norman.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I eat in the chinese joint owned by the same people. It's actually attached and you can walk between the crawfish place and the chinese place. I looked at the menu on the wall a few weeks ago and if memory serves me right it was boiled.

How is that place? We considered just hopping in there but decided on grabbing a Frisco Melt from Steak n Shake instead.

Their hours definately suck. If you're across from a military base and not open for lunch you're missing out on a golden business opportunity. Same thing happened to me that happened to Danny T...went there for lunch and found out they didn't open til 2pm. Doubt I will go there now b/c by nighttime I am back in Norman.

Yeah, it doesn't make sense to me. Hopefully they'll consider opening up a few hours earlier because it looks like a nice place to eat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom