Does every new member think this is Gunbroker?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everybody was quick to throw money to support the site without asking for change.
JMO.
I think that's a very fair argument. My patronage was based more on what I get out of this forum away from the classifieds. There are multiple options available to search for guns online. I've benefited greatly from the friends I've made, and knowledge I've gained from the folks here outside of the classifieds. If the classifieds were deleted entirely, it wouldn't affect how often I engage with this site.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I want an emoji of beating a dead horse !! :mosh::cool:
It's a little big, but this will have to do.
EvenShortCommongonolek-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think that's a very fair argument. My patronage was based more on what I get out of this forum away from the classifieds. There are multiple options available to search for guns online. I've benefited greatly from the friends I've made, and knowledge I've gained from the folks here outside of the classifieds. If the classifieds were deleted entirely, it wouldn't affect how often I engage with this site.
Same here. As stated previously, my first action of the evening when settling in to the forum, is to delete every ad from the classifieds without looking at them to get rid of the clutter and see what's being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom