finally Justice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t have a problem with the death penalty when a judge and jury find it appropriate. Plus typically it’s been retried a couple times in the appeals process. I think it’s probably less cruel and unusual than the death they performed.
I’m not real big on governors giving out ‘Get out of Jail’ cards either.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's a lot of subjectivity in the 8th Amendment. What is "cruel and unusual" punishment? Ask 100 people, get 100 different answers. So we leave it to the courts to decide. And with every court, we also get a different answer. But that's the system we have.

There's far less subjectivity in the 2nd Amendment so I don't think the comparison between the two is apples to apples. I get the premise, though...either you believe in the Constitution or you don't. It's just too bad we can't get everyone to agree on what the words in the Constitution really say and/or mean.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea, a lethal air embolism from the typical 3cc syringe would prob take about 30 syringes. Patients freak out when they see an air bubble in the iv tubing but it’s harmless & just gets absorbed

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea, a lethal air embolism from the typical 3cc syringe would prob take about 30 syringes. Patients freak out when they see an air bubble in the iv tubing but it’s harmless & just gets absorbed

Thanks, Hollywood.

Like "silencers" in movies. Fire off a shot right next to a bad guy and he doesn't hear it.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That’s fine, just dont complain about the libs violating the 2nd amendment, otherwise you will look exceedingly foolish

What is foolish or violating the 8th on putting a PoS down, that caught in the act, absolutely no doubt of guilt. Nothing to appeal, no circumstantial evidence.
Hang em high, firing squad, inject with rat poison, the PoS deserves DEAD.
The only foolish is your idiotic response.

I didn't say a tiny bubble or a 3cc syringe. Keep your attempts at belittling others Mr Know-it-all.
Since you have such a comprehension problem, "a lethal injection of air".
If it takes an air hose up their ass and a 50 gal tank @ 200 psi. They're dead, done, good riddance.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom