Fishing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went Saturday morning to one of our ponds. Released two smaller ones and had two come off before I could land them and one broke my line and kept my $10 lure.
Boohoo!!!!
IMG_7372.jpeg

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went fishing on the St Louis River Estuary in Duluth Minnesota yesterday. Not the best time for walleye as the water was too warm but we ended up one short of a limit along with channel cat, crappie, smallmouth bass, yellow perch, and sheepshead. Smallmouth bass were released.
The guide didn’t clean which wasn’t an issue with me. I’m pretty particular in how my fish are processed.
30 minutes later it was done and bagged.
The finishing process will be taken care of tomorrow and divided with a friend. Red meat removed, etc.

IMG_8294.jpeg

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went fishing on the St Louis River Estuary in Duluth Minnesota yesterday. Not the best time for walleye as the water was too warm but we ended up one short of a limit along with channel cat, crappie, smallmouth bass, yellow perch, and sheepshead. Smallmouth bass were released.
The guide didn’t clean which wasn’t an issue with me. I’m pretty particular in how my fish are processed.
30 minutes later it was done and bagged.
The finishing process will be taken care of tomorrow and divided with a friend. Red meat removed, etc.

View attachment 503634
Now that looks like a good time!

Latest posts

Top Bottom