Funny things said around your house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to try that one! I might adjust it to *sleeping*

LOL at Marvin ... Did you read the WHOLE thread??

We've made adjustments too ... It's more like a "fill in the blank" statement now ... sleeping, reading, eating, washing dishes, folding clothes, mowing the lawn ... be flexible!! ROFLMAO!!

Last edited:

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
nofearfactor said:
Lookout. He's got a fascination with boobs now too. If we're out any where he has to tug on my shirt to show me some woman bent over and flashing or some hottie with alot of cleavage. He even has a few choice words of his own for em- 'conicals','orbs','globes',etcetc. The same kid I was buying happy meals for it seems like just yesterday,now Ive got a budding Hugh Hefner.

I like "chesticles"

Devilsbcoach

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have several:

When my daughter was little, my wife and I would spell things like "pop" so she wouldn't just drive us crazy to go buy one. When she finally figured it out, she would ask, "Can we stop and get an I-O-P?"

One night on the way home from a particularly junky auction which had frustrated my brother to the point that where afterwards when discussing it with me he dropped several f-bombs, she wanted to know if we could stop and get a "f****ing I-O-P"

I laughed.
My wife rolled her eyes and said, "Your brother..."

My daughter had taken her Papa to her room to show him her new Mickey Mouse picture. When Papa told her that was Minnie Mouse, she replied, That's bull****, Papa. That's Mickey Mouse. He was laughing so hard when he came out of her room that I thought he was having a heart attack.

The next day I had a talk with her and explained that that was not a very nice word and that she should say "fiddlesticks". Two days later I came home to changes shoes and as always, she was right in my hip pocket. As I pulled the shoestring tight, it broke. I was frustrated and said, Aww ....." I stopped myself. "Fiddlesticks," I finished. She looked at me very seriously and said, "Daddy. Don't say that. Say bull****.

Devilsbcoach

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One more on my son.

When he was about 3 we had bought him a little toy guitar. He loved to play it and sing made up songs. One night he came in to the front room and began strumming the guitar and singing in his sweet little voice, "I love my Mommy. She is so nice." Then he really started strumming it hard and said, "Except when she's bein' a m#*&^%$#er. Except when she's bein a m#*&^%$#er!!"

I fell out of my chair.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In a room full of teenagers and adults, my 7 year old second cousin began her story like this: "A few years ago, when I was young...." We were laughing too hard to hear the rest of the story.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wifey: Your next wife will not like you doing that.
Me: Next wife? There won't be a next wife after you, honey.
Wifey: Awww, that's sweet.
Me: No more wives, I can't take the re-training!

Had a young female troop that was er um let's say a bit annoying. One day she was really on my nerves arguing everytime I told her to do something. Finally I handed her a pair of sissors. She asked what those were for, told her run up and down the hallway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom