Game cam pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"If" they havent destroyed them

You haven't gotten them on any cams?

No, all I have gotten on camera is deer, and what I have out are "cellular" cameras that send the pictures to my email. Tearing up one of these cameras won't destroy the evidence.

My newest camera that I am testing before bringing to OK is working great. It is a HCO UM562, and after 48 hours in the woods, it has sent me over 200 pictures which are very good quality. It uses a SIM card, and I had to add a line to my cell phone plan. The pictures are sent as "texts", so it is only supposed to cost me $10/month for an unlimited number of pictures. My Moultrie costs me $40/month for something like 120 pictures (high resolution).

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went through 1100 pictures yardage from the last two weeks. Caught the coons trying to tear up my feeder, the sun setting the cam off from 1245-230 everyday, and a hen turkey. No deer...which is why I bought the feeder, to draw them in.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is a buck that showed up on my place here.

IMAG0087.jpg

IMAG0089.jpg

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, I'm jealous! This will be my first deer season in OK and still don't have any leads as to where to hunt this year...

Nice pics boys, and good luck! I'm excited to see some success pics and live vicariously through you guys!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
retriever that buck could ride in my truck any day

I have seen/killed better bucks in the past, but that is the best buck I have had on camera here in TX in at least 2 years. Like last year, I am planning to concentrate my efforts to hunting in OK, and I am hoping my youngest son can kill that buck. East Texas isn't exactly known for monster bucks, but there are a few really respectable buck if a man is willing to put in the effort.

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have seen/killed better bucks in the past, but that is the best buck I have had on camera here in TX in at least 2 years. Like last year, I am planning to concentrate my efforts to hunting in OK, and I am hoping my youngest son can kill that buck. East Texas isn't exactly known for monster bucks, but there are a few really respectable buck if a man is willing to put in the effort.

Hope your boy gives that buck a dirt bath

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I knew coming back on here would be a sad day for me..... I have deliberately avoided this website as I knew I was moving out of country and didn't want to talk myself into buying any gun related merchandise only to have to leave it behind in the states. I decided to come see what ya'll would be hunting.... I moved to Costa Rica 2 weeks ago, so there will be no hunting for me this year.... :(. Your pics have made me sad.......jerks! :) Enjoy those beautiful bucks.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I knew coming back on here would be a sad day for me..... I have deliberately avoided this website as I knew I was moving out of country and didn't want to talk myself into buying any gun related merchandise only to have to leave it behind in the states. I decided to come see what ya'll would be hunting.... I moved to Costa Rica 2 weeks ago, so there will be no hunting for me this year.... :(. Your pics have made me sad.......jerks! :) Enjoy those beautiful bucks.

Wondered where you've been, enjoy the Costa Rica weather for me.........jerk!:) Not into hunting monkey and iguana huh? Surely the fishing is worthwhile.

Hunting banned in Costa Rica....................................???????

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whats up Shooter! Well Costa Rica can't be all bad, right? it has spider and howler monkeys and such....but I think I remember reading somewhere that they banned all recreational hunting in Coasta Rica last year, is that right?

Latest posts

Top Bottom