Got Your Bread and Milk?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No bread or milk, but I've got the storm shelter 'raised'....

View attachment 202688

View attachment 202689

F5 rated with a battery backup for the jacks and USB port. Door is tall enough and wide enough to even accommodate a wheelchair. Just takes the place of your box springs. Door is lockable (could double as an additional safe....).

Plus, you don't have to move the car or go outside to use. It's big enough use an air mattress for overnight use.

How does the door work?

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bolting it over the carpet seems weird to me. Not convenient when you want to replace carpet

I'm sure that it's the cleanest, nicest carpet in the house (always had a bed over it, not been walked on). You/I will just carpet around it. You don't see this carpet 99% of the time because the unit is down and the doors are closed.

How does the door work?

It has 3 'tiers'. Each tier has a door --- they interlock with each other when the shelter is raised. They open individually, starting with the bottom/biggest door first. The bottom tier has a combination lock that allows the unit to be used as a safe.

If you're not claustrophobic, you can still get in the unit when it's down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom