Great day at 2A - but a little disappointed, too.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't understand why anyone still owns a Walther P22 since Ruger came out with the SR22. Eats absolutely anything and has a ton of features. I bought one instead of a P22 and have not been disappointed.

Sent from my meh, using my meh.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't understand why anyone still owns a Walther P22 since Ruger came out with the SR22. Eats absolutely anything and has a ton of features. I bought one instead of a P22 and have not been disappointed.

Sent from my meh, using my meh.

I bought the P22 based on past experience with my Walther P99 (well, it was an SW99) and on Walther reputation. I didn't do my research. :(

JacobDaddy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:rotflmao: Sorry ... it was easy to eat somebody else's brass there ... I got beaned a time or two myself ... :P

When I was at patrol rifle school there was an exercise where your neighbor would load a dummy round into your magazine to simulate a failure. When your rifle failed you were to immediately transition to your handgun and finish the drill. I remember that it was one of those summer days where you were pretty sure it was cooler in the depths of hell and the person to my right was a female officer that decided to wear a low cut shirt. My rifle rounds would eject behind her, but my Glock 22 rounds would eject right on her including landing down her low cut shirt. She was kind enough to show me three different burn marks from my G22. I guess that skin there is sensitive or something?!?

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did the "Mortar" (Slap the forward assist a few times, then holding it vertically with muzzle up, then letting it drop onto a firm surface, like a scrap of wood on a concrete floor) trick work to unlock your AR? The range version is to whack the buttstock with the biggest object you can find, like a full ammo can.

If it occurs more than once or twice when brand stinkin' new, the. It's time to seek advice from some of the AR heads here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom