Hawaiified

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks good! Maybe the next stage of the process could be to extend the garden to the edge of the pool, and install a rock waterfall emptying into the pool :)

Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, after a lot of time spent working on everyone elses stuff, I finally sat down and knocked out a tiki today. What a tedious PITA job! It's 24"x6'tall. I'll get it put out in the jungle sometime tomorrow afternoon, and shoot that pic when the hibiscus bloom again in a day or so.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice job man! I miss the Island life too. Was a fun time. You are doing an awesome job in your back yard. I had thought of doing something along those lines but thinking was all it was for me

Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I've got the island bug bad. I've vacationed there every year for the last decade, and saving now for the move there. Another fifteen months or so and I'm off to the middle of the pacific. This will do for now lol

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I've got the island bug bad. I've vacationed there every year for the last decade, and saving now for the move there. Another fifteen months or so and I'm off to the middle of the pacific. This will do for now lol

Good for you!! I want to visit one of these days ... Biggest reason I haven't up to now is I'm pretty damn sure I wouldn't want to come back. Gotta get GC retired first so I don't HAVE to come back if we don't want to ... LOL

Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guess I could have made it 7' tall lol...
i53.photobucket.com_albums_g46_jckellison_49F1FF02_E2AB_4D1A_Ac88e09cb5b8cd61d3c29a52c9a619372.jpg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Good for you!! I want to visit one of these days ... Biggest reason I haven't up to now is I'm pretty damn sure I wouldn't want to come back. Gotta get GC retired first so I don't HAVE to come back if we don't want to ... LOL

A whole bunch of us need to move there, enough to swing it to a gun friendly state. We could easily make it into a preppers paradise, especially since it already has a year round growing season.

Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A whole bunch of us need to move there, enough to swing it to a gun friendly state. We could easily make it into a preppers paradise, especially since it already has a year round growing season.

Yeah, they have some odd gun laws... But I can live with it. I'll more than likely leave my guns here for my nephews to have and just live without

Latest posts

Top Bottom