Hawaiified

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, they have some odd gun laws... But I can live with it. I'll more than likely leave my guns here for my nephews to have and just live without

I figured you would at least want one handgun and a good deer rifle. I hear the deer hunting on Maui is very good along with some interesting goat species.

Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll eventually move my collection over that way, but until I go through their retarded approval process, I would do without. Small price to pay for paradise.

I'm really looking forward to hunting big island, but I'm gonna have to handgun it. Bow/crossbow pigs on Oahu and Kauai. Might sell my 500 here and pick up a 460 there, depending on their retarded approval process. I'd have to pick up a new safe over there too, I'm not shipping an 800 pound hollow cabinet lol. I admit though, I'm more looking forward to the fishing and spearfishing. It was a whole new ridiculous experience last time I was there. Steamed on hot coals, wrapped up in banana leaves... I can't wait.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was last there in the mid 70s but I do want to go back someday and I still think enough of us need to move there to flip it.

Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, the move might be quicker than I thought... My well-off uncle passed a few days ago, and the word is he's spreading his wealth since he never had kids.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A whole bunch of us need to move there, enough to swing it to a gun friendly state. We could easily make it into a preppers paradise, especially since it already has a year round growing season.

I'd sure be up for that!! GC? Well ... hmmmm ... I'd have to work on him some ... I tend to think that once we got over there he'd see the error of his ways and come around. His folks went over for a while and talked about going back and staying but it never happened ... Too many responsibilities here, I guess ... and they both passed really young. :(

Well, the move might be quicker than I thought... My well-off uncle passed a few days ago, and the word is he's spreading his wealth since he never had kids.

Oh, man. Sorry to hear of your uncle's passing. Prayers are with you all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom