HD Shotgun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FBI says to use 00 buck to #4 buck, other shot does not penetrate the gel test deep enough. Put, buckshot really pentrates sheet rock walls.

i think there is a type of handgun bullet that does not pentrate sheet rock walls.

birdshot, #7.5 i think, will go thru a wall, two sheets of sheet rock.

pretty tough call.

rw1341

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I worked a shooting several years ago involving a 12 gauge and 00 buck. The shot went through a double pane window and four sheetrock walls before lodging in the last wall (exterior wall with brick). Not all of the pellets made it to the last wall but as I recall, two did. I would look hard at a fast expanding handgun round. Just my two cents.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I keep it very simple with my HD shotgun. No lights, tactical grips, laser, ect.. It's just an old Mossberg 500 with a 20" barrel. I payed very little for it at a pawn shop. I don't have to worry about pampering it or running out of batteries, and I don't care it it gets another scratch or ding. Just adds more character. I keep it loaded with low recoil 00 buck.

ai51.tinypic.com_2sb60lc.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom