Here's why the most valuable car on Earth will NEVER be sold!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It can't be sold, so it is, quite literally, priceless.
So, along the same lines as this car, there is a factory XJ13 Jaguar (the only one, not just the first one) sitting in a national museum in England. It can never be sold. So, are they tied for the most valuable car? Or would the Jag be worth more? There was only one Plymouth Sport Fury GT built in 1970 with a 426 Hemi, maybe the rarest production car ever. To me car values are what someone is willing to pay for it.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, along the same lines as this car, there is a factory XJ13 Jaguar (the only one, not just the first one) sitting in a national museum in England. It can never be sold. So, are they tied for the most valuable car? Or would the Jag be worth more? There was only one Plymouth Sport Fury GT built in 1970 with a 426 Hemi, maybe the rarest production car ever. To me car values are what someone is willing to pay for it.
Dunno--did anyone turn down a blank check for the Jag or the Plymouth?

ETA: to be clear, I'm not calling it "the most valuable car on Earth." That's the folks from VINWiki; the thread title is the video's title.

Last edited:

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dunno--did anyone turn down a blank check for the Jag or the Plymouth?

ETA: to be clear, I'm not calling it "the most valuable car on Earth." That's the folks from VINWiki; the thread title is the video's title.
I understand it's not your clip. I have never heard anyone claim to own the Sport Fury. Good chance it was crushed years ago. I can't say who wrote checks for what. I know there's little chance such an offer was made on the Jag because it will never be for sale.

Latest posts

Top Bottom