How was your Black powder hunt?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only been able to hunt yesterday and today, due to work schedule, and haven't seen a damn thing. Two weeks ago I had my daughter out during youth and saw a lot of deer that weekend.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great, I've only got to hunt two different days but today I found a really good scrap that was only 40 yards from an old trypod stand of mine. I got in the stand at 4:30 this afternoon and at 5:20 the buck decided to come check it out..Pretty respectable 13 point with a couple more 1-1/2 inch kickers for trash..I'd post a picture but can't at this time. My ole Buddy DennisHoddy has a picture.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here we go!

img.photobucket.com_albums_v252_dennishoddy_dennishoddy1_7269Bcbaea37c5f7a896a13140d0677ac617e.jpg

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great job. The bucks are really working the scrapes this week.

Yes they are handlebar, I had scouted this same area out this past Monday (got really sick at work and had to go see the doctor in the woods) and there was hardly any sign. I looked today and I couldn't believe the scraps I found. Some of them were still wet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom